- Three St. Anthony Medical Centers locations provide a broad range of services, including:
- Complete primary care for all family members
- Complete pediatrics care
- Complete OB/GYN, prenatal, childbirth, and postnatal care
- Complete vision care, ophthalmology and optometry
- Health and wellness education
- St. Anthony Medical Centers has Gihan Anthony, DDS as our Chief Dental Officer (CDO), providing a variety of top quality dental services. Dr. Anthony performs dental procedures for both children as well as adults. She also has several years of experience providing various dental services to patients with Severe Mental Illness (SMI).
- At St. Anthony Medical Centers, in addition to providing medical, dental, preventive care, and health and wellness education, we also provide psychological therapy and counseling. If you, a loved one, or someone close to you is need of therapy or counseling services please contact one of our locations for more information or to request an initial consultation.
Check this space again soon for information of our upcoming events.